- Design complex and creative EAI solutions utilizing a variety of integration patterns (event-driven, publish/subscribe, batch) and techniques (automatic retry, shared service, synchronous, asynchronous, multi-threading) to achieve business performance, reliability and flexibility requirements.
- Develop critical EAI, B2B, BAM and BPM based solutions using webMethods components like Integration Server, BROKER, JDBC, SAP, SALESFORCE, MQ ADAPTERS,TRADING NETWORKS, PROCESS ENGINE, BLAZE RULES, OPTIMIZE, TASK ENGINE.
- Work with Solution Architects to define a decision matrix for best-fix integration technologies (webMethods) by providing expert knowledge on webMethods performance and functionality capabilities.
- Architecting secure, reliable and scalable enterprise webMethods EAI and B2B platforms.
- Clearly defining scope, managing risk and executing complex integration projects.
- Work with testing team in reviewing test cases and resolving defects identified during Unit testing and System Integration testing.
- Closely working with production support team and assisting them in deploying or migrating complex code using webMethods deployment tools like deployer and help the team solve high priority /critical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering (any branch), or any related discipline
- 5+ years of progressive experience in the Design and development of custom interfaces using Middleware technologies like webMethods integration Server, BROKER, JDBC, SAP, SALESFORCE, MQ ADAPTERS, TRADING NETWORKS, PROCESS ENGINE, BLAZE RULES, OPTIMIZE, TASK ENGINE.
Location: Dallas, TX.